Bro. Mike's Reopening video: https://youtu.be/v69Ldoblfog
Bro. Mike Message-MAy 17th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHBrWfKTULA
Bro Mike Message-May 20th- Unity-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4IQIk30dTc
Bro. Mike Message-Wednesday, May 27th-https://youtu.be/4HQHU3YhYpA
Bro. Mike Message- Sunday, May 31st-https://youtu.be/AhSHeHYb2Ts
Bro. Mike Message-Wednesday, June 3rd-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP3TSKTZ6Qk
Bro. Mike Message-Sunday, June 7th-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKZRpG8r6YQ&feature=youtu.be
Bro. Mike Message Sunday, June 14th- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P4Cl_aMKEU&feature=youtu.be
Bro. Mike Message Sunday, June 21st-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvzxwK88tBc&feature=youtu.be
Bro. Mike Message Wednesday, August 12th-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VKGNKdwlSU
First Baptist Keithville May 17, 2020
COVID-19 Re-Opening Update
As our local government begins to lift the shelter-in-place order, we want you to know what you can expect as we begin meeting together again. Gathering under these circumstances will be a very different experience for all of us. Please read this list of precautions we’re taking to keep our community safe before joining us for weekend services.
• Beginning the weekend of May 17, we will resume gathered worship at FBC Keithville.
• We will hold ONE service on Sunday morning at10:15 am. There will be NO Sunday School or evening services.
• We realize that not everyone in our church family will be able to attend for some time. For anyone who is unable or uncomfortable, services will be emailed and uploaded ONLINE to our website, Facebook and YouTube as always.
• The governor is recommending that we limit our gathering size to 25% of our seating capacity. We will safely place 100 persons in the sanctuary, 100 in the gym and 30 each in both chapels.
• Doors to our facility will open 20 minutes prior to each service. Please do not congregate inside the building.
• Everyone 50 years and up are asked to enter through the front glass doors under the drive up awning and be seated in the sanctuary. Everyone below 50 years of age are asked to enter through the glass doors at the children’s check-in area and be seated in the gym. Please remain seated during the service.
• Please keep “three” seats empty between family units. Skip every other row in the sanctuary.
Preschool and Children
• There will be NO Children’s Ministry at this time. (Nursery, Preschool, Sunday School, Children’s Church, etc.) Please keep children and youth seated with families.
• Disposable changing pads and diaper sacks will be placed in the restrooms outside the sanctuary and in the women’s restroom near the children’s check-in area.
• A rocker has been placed in a room across from the gym for nursing moms.
• Door handles, bathrooms, armrests, chairs and other surfaces have been sanitized and will continue to be sanitized between services. Hand sanitizing stations will also be available throughout the building.
• We ask you to maintain appropriate social distancing at all times.
• Masks are strongly encouraged in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please provide your own mask.
• To minimize the potential spread of infection, there will be no coffee or breakfast items served.
Ways to Give
• Ushers will be holding offering buckets at the exit doors at the end of the service.
• TEXT “FBKeithville” to 73256
• Online at onrealm.org/FBKethille/Give
• Mail to: 6295 Williams Road Keithville, LA 71047
• Drop off at church office - As of Monday, May 18th, the office will be open from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.